Description de l'offre
Liebherr in the USA
In line with its international growth, Liebherr’s venture into the United States began in 1970. Within a couple of years, the company expanded and completed its production facilities in Newport News, VA for its product line of hydraulic excavators. It was later converted into Liebherr’s manufacturing facility for mining trucks and remains home to Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News, Co. In addition to its production facility, Liebherr markets a wide variety of products and technologies through its companies located across the United States. The companies are Liebherr- Aerospace Saline, Inc., Liebherr Gear Technology, Inc., Liebherr Automation Systems, Co., and Liebherr USA, Co., the umbrella company for eight divisions that are positioned across the United States.
Liebherr is seeking qualified Warehouse Logistics Coordinators to join our team of professionals. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience with supply chain management duties such as analyzing inventory accuracy, movement, and re-distribution and reconciling discrepancies. Must be computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (Warehouse Management System “WMS”, Enterprise Resource Planning “ERP” etc.). Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements is strongly preferred. Able to work with little supervision and track multiple processes. Must have outstanding organizational and coordination abilities and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach. If you’re looking for a long-term career opportunity with an excellent benefits package, we want to talk to you.
· Maintains the company Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for the transaction of purchase receipt, putaway, production issue, shipping and re-distribution requirements.
· Utilizes the ERP system to perform inquiries and produce reports on transactional history, where used, and planned inventory movement in support of inventory reconciliation, receipt, transfer, and shipment.
· Recommends the disposal of obsolete, damaged or defective stock.
· Confers with Engineering, QA, and Purchasing personnel regarding stock procurement, quality, and availability.
· Determines sequence and release of unfilled and back orders according to stock availability, production and shipping schedules.
· Reports inventory variances relative to stocking transactions and submits adjustment requests. Inputs stock location changes.
· Analyzes, investigates and resolves shipping, receiving and inventory discrepancies, to include operating lift trucks up to 10,000 lbs capacity, to accomplish the task.
· Researches and issues credits.
· Performs cycle counts, generates reports and maintains cycle count records
· Completes requisition forms to order required warehouse / shipping supplies from established vendors.
· Processes receipts and shipments of parts and material using appropriate (BaaN and/or WMS) receiving and shipping program which distributes parts and materials accordingly.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with three years related experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
· Ability to operate material handling equipment including cranes and lift trucks.
· Knowledge of the fundamentals of material movement and the associated procedural controls.
· Knowledge of and ability to navigate through the appropriate applications, i.e. MS Office Products, ERP and WMS.
· Ability to analyze data and reports to support decision making.
· Knowledge of Metric and Standard Systems and conversions.
· Knowledge of the safe operation of basic power tools, i.e. saws, drill motors air compressors.
· Skilled in ERP and WMS inquiries and reports.
· Skilled in basic keyboarding.
· Skilled in reading basic tools of measurements, i.e. tape measure, calipers etc.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and compute rate, ratio, and percent.
· Ability to read and interpret engineering diagrams and drawings.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
· Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Additional Requirements:
· Ability to maintain forklift certification.
· Ability to work overtime as needed.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com .
Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.