Description de l'offre
In line with its international growth, Liebherr’s venture into the United States began in 1970. Within a couple of years, the company expanded and completed its production facilities in Newport News, VA for its product line of hydraulic excavators. It was later converted into Liebherr’s manufacturing facility for mining trucks and remains home to Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News, Co. In addition to its production facility, Liebherr markets a wide variety of products and technologies through its companies located across the United States. The companies are Liebherr- Aerospace Saline, Inc., Liebherr Gear Technology, Inc., Liebherr Automation Systems, Co., and Liebherr USA, Co., the umbrella company for eight divisions that are positioned across the United States.
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator is responsible for the administration, support and maintenance of the United States (US) Tell LMS system. The LMS Administrator will maintain security roles and associated privileges; upload, test and maintain content; generate various training and performance related reports; and recommend system policies and procedures. Additionally, the LMS Administrator will work with vendors and a variety of internal users to optimize systems in order to increase user productivity and company efficiency.
· Identify and resolve technical issues associated within the US Companies in the use and management of the LMS systems/applications.
· Provide Level 1 and 2 Help Desk user support in coordination with Support Tell and the local IT Help Desk.
· Support key users in the uploading and maintaining of training content and related materials (WBT courses, references, electronic job aids, resources, assessments, xml files, etc.).
· Develop and maintain an understanding of application dependencies, workflows, integrations, and processes surrounding applications.
· Build, test and apply application enhancements and upgrades within test and production environments.
· Maintain system documentation, logs, and work instructions.
· Work with vendors on product enhancements and system upgrades to assure system optimization and project completion.
· Investigate and analyze feasibility of system requirements and develop system specifications.
· Train key users and host department training on systems and applications.
· Provide technical help and support to internal and external administrators and end users.
· Support the management of the LMS Training catalog and associated certifications.
· Create reports/workflows.
· Ability to create SharePoint sites/workflows as needed.
· Ability to develop e-learning courses using the corporate approved e-learning software.
· Ability to create LMS and Identity Management System (EIM) internal and external user accounts and permissions as needed.
· Participate in special projects as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and 2 to 3 years relevant experience in a related industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Knowledge of Learning Management Systems/system administration.
· Experience as liaison with Help Desk/end user support personnel.
· Knowledge of SharePoint.
· Knowledge of XML/HTML/CSS.
· Knowledge of Metadata Management.
· Knowledge of Outlook software, SAP software, Excel Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
· Ability to develop and implement project plans.
· Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Ability to gather data, compile information, prepare reports.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.