Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd. belongs to the Liebherr Group of Companies and is responsible for sales- and servicing of Liebherr's products throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.
A vacancy has arisen within our LWE Mobile and Crawler Crane department for an After Sales Administrator. To ensure maximum commercial recovery from service engineers’ times. To participate in minimising the work-in-progress stock levels. To ensure administrative procedures are adhered to and developed whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system.
· Participating in taking calls from customers, liaising with service engineers, all members of the Mobile Crane sales and after-sales team and all other company personnel as appropriate.
· The construction of internal and external invoices using all relevant supplied information.
· Inputting engineers’ times to build up the cost bases for invoices and for payroll purposes.
· Creating new maintain machine files, collating data and maintaining machine records in an organised and disciplined way.
· Identifying and implementing improvements to the after-sales administration process.
· Collating information sufficient to support an internal or external invoice.
· Perform and communicate in a manner that builds on the strength of the Crane After-Sales team, Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd and the Group
· Undertake some or all of the duties of other personnel in the absence of the latter as may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will require the following:
· A minimum of 5 GCSEs passes or equivalent including Mathematics and English
· Ideally have experience in the construction plant or transport industry, possibly in a parts, warranty or service environment.
· To be a good, effective communicator verbally and by email at all levels
· Have a strong customer service ethic with a positive and pro-active approach
· Ability to use own initiative and be self-motivated
· Excellent administrative skills with an understanding of the need for close control of engineering information, it’s retrieval and communication
· Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role, including Word and Excel
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.
Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.