A Victoria’s Secret Beauty Supervisor is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. A Beauty Supervisor leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
Primary Responsibility: The Beauty Supervisor has the primary responsibility of driving results of an individual brand. Additionally, the Beauty Supervisor owns coaching of entire store team to deliver on the brand story though customer experience behaviors, operational excellence, and product life cycles of assigned brand.
· Sales Growth (Store and Individual Brand) to Last Year
· Shrink Reduction
· Turnover Improvement
· Payroll Control Key Responsibilities:
To perform this job effectively a Beauty Supervisor must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
Culture and Customer:
· Supports associate retention strategies with Sales Leadership Team.
· Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to store associates through selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty. Talent:
· Personally executes coaching model for informal coaching to associates.
· Identifies personal successor and co-creates personal development plan with direct leader. Brand:
· Owns and executes brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
· Leads the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the brand by executing brand guide planning, mapping, and final execution of floorset.
· Owns cash wrap brand guide and visual standards. (Beauty only)
· Develops short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
· Sets the strategy to maintain the updated floor plan and fixture block leveraging the digital brand guide and fixture database.
· Ensures associates understand and maintain visual merchandising standards of assigned brand. Operations:
· Works with Sales Leadership Team to determine payroll management and takes appropriate actions.
· Communicates with Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) to ensure proper scheduling for all aspect of the business unit. Stores below $4M communicate to SM, $9-$11 M communicate to Brand Operations Manager.
· Executes and/or directs product lifecycle activities during open hours of assigned brand to drive merchandise availability.
· Maintains backroom standards during floorset execution.
· Creates line management plan and reviews with Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) for cash wrap zones within brand.
· Ensures sensoring guidelines and testers for brand are executed and maintained and inspects fitting room of brand for signs of known loss and ensures accurate known loss reporting.
· Supports capability building of store team to manage fitting room “go backs” in a timely manner of assigned brand.
· Knowledge of asset protection action plan and ensures associates are aware of current opportunities and how to address them.
· Maintains fitting standards of brand (clean and accessible at all times and doors closed and locked).
· Responsible for assignment and completion of daily, monthly, quarterly cleaning tasks that can be conducted during open hours which include; dusting surfaces, cleaning mirrors, trash removal, spills, and any immediate maintenance issues that prevent customer and associates from having a safe experience. All leadership roles at Victoria’s Secret are responsible for:
· Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
· Leading the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer.
· Gaining business insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
· Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
· Executing store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
· Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
· Effectively managing and controlling expenses.
· Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
· Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
· Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
· Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
· Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
· Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
· Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
· Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.