The successful candidate will be a technologist with a proven track record in delivering solutions that provide business value with sustainable long-term gains. The role requires software development expertise and good problem-solving skills along with analytical ability and attention to detail. The candidate needs to be familiar with developing performant, scalable solutions.
The team is looking for someone with an awareness of emerging technologies and the willingness to learn. Excellent communications skills (both written and oral) are paramount as well as the ability to work across teams in different geographies and time zones. Must feel comfortable in a fast paced, agile working environment.
Key Role Deliverables:
As an Associate Applications Developer you will design, create, and support applications of varying complexities across the enterprise.
· Consistently demonstrate Lbrands enterprise and functional competencies.
· Execute for Results
· Innovate and Reinvent
· Be Fast & Agile
· Website support activities: (not all-inclusive)
· Resolution of defects and tickets
· Participation in rotational 24×7 on-call support activities
· Creation of detailed documentation
· Identification and elimination of recurring problems
· Web initiatives (enhancements or project): (not all-inclusive)
· Responsible for the development, implementation, and support of projects.
· Participate in the gathering of functional requirements
· Participate in Scrum ceremonies
· Customer Interaction skills: (not all-inclusive)
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
· Builds and maintains a strong partnership with internal and external customers.
· 1-3 years of experience developing scalable backend solutions using GoLang, Java, or similar backend technologies
· 4-year degree in Information Systems or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
· Experience developing performant, highly scalable solutions
· Ability to work in a very fast-paced, marketing-driven, multi-task environment
· Good problem-solving, analytical, and debugging skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work well with other members of the team
· Ability to analyze and resolve issues
· Experience with source control systems such as GIT
· Strong willingness to learn
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Cloud technology experience
· Experience with NoSQL databases
· Experience working with containers (Docker, etc.)
· Knowledge of event driven microservice architecture a plus
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.