At Lavanda, we believe people are at the heart of what we do. Behind our Technology, Hospitality and Data are great people. We love great people. So much so, we want more of them. Including you!
We’re on the hunt for an Intern to join our Operations Team in London. If you’re wanting to gain an incredible insight into the Operations behind a startup and learn how companies operate and scale in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you.
Initially for 3 months, but with the opportunity for the right candidate to join us full time (both now or in the future), we’re looking for someone who is hungry to succeed in the world of Operations and gain an insight into how an Operations Team delivers effectively at scale.
You’ll work alongside our Operations Managers to assist with the day-to-day running of our fast-paced, rapidly expanding field teams. You’ll be expected to work hard, but in return, you’ll be given unparalleled responsibility from day one.
Across the 3 months you’ll gain first-hand experience in understanding the complexities of a growing business and the vital role that the daily Operation plays in a business like ours.
Perhaps you’re a business graduate, or current student looking to gain experience, but you’ll already be someone who can problem-solve with ease. You’re the kind of person who isn’t happy until a task is fully completed and multitasking is second nature to you.
We’re ideally looking for someone for an immediate start.
Our ideal candidate is:
Intuitive: Your attention to detail is second to none. You’re able to spot things that others miss and will constantly find new and innovative ways to improve on how we do things.
A strong communicator: You’re just as comfortable presenting to a group of people as you are talking on the phone to just one. You’re naturally confident and happy to take charge when required.
Entrepreneurial: You come up with the ideas that others wish they had thought of before. You’re an independent thinker and thrive when you’re given responsibility.
Driven: You’re hungry to succeed and will always over-deliver. You don’t mind going the extra mile and will do everything you can to stand out and progress within our fast-growing organisation.
Fun: You want to join a group of like-minded people who would actually choose to be friends with the people they work with. Yes, we really exist!
- You hold a good degree (2:1 or above) from a top-tier university.
- You’re motivated by being a key player in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. You’re hungry for responsibility and want to progress fast within the business.
- You are technology savvy and understand the critical role that tech plays in scaling complex operations.
- You take huge pride in how you are perceived by your colleagues and customers and are always happy to dig deep and go the extra mile whenever required. You only stop when the job is done.
- You’re passionate about the sharing economy and its potential to disrupt both the property and hospitality industries.