Sustainable Fashion Intern
This position is designed for a University student or recent graduate who is heading into the sustainable fashion field. We are looking for an innovative and creative individual with great hand skills and marketing, social media knowledge.
Laura Zabo is an exciting, dynamic sustainable fashion brand that has been growing rapidly over the past year. Zabo creates upcycled fashion accessories, such as belts, jewellery, dog accessories, clothing and even sandals. The collection is made entirely out of scrap bicycle, car tyres and inner tubes. Working with ZABO is a great and fun experience where you can try and expand your skills.
• Crafting: You will learn belt and upcycled jewellery making techniques and you can develop and invent your own ideas.
• Copywriting : Creating eye catching, compelling, SEO friendly copy around our brand and products and distributing this via social media, blog and other digital platforms.
• Social Media : To build a brand-loving social fan base with inspirational content, competitions and posts. Managing company Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, promoting sales/products, keeping customers informed of relevant news.
• Email Marketing: Weekly email communications with offers and informations.
• Monthly marketing reports: Measure and analyse business performance and marketing results in specific categories.
• Press/ External Relationships: Manage press liaison and journalist brand experiences. Write press releases and coordinate PR liaison both online and off. Instigate, develop and manage external relationships with community brands, celebrities and brand ambassadors including bloggers and spokespeople
• In Store: create and track POS
• Planning: Liaise with buying team, customer service and others in marketing planning, devise 90 day social media marketing plan
Job Type: Internship
Salary: non paid/expenses
• Secondary education