Laundryheap is an on-demand startup revolutionising the laundry and dry cleaning industry. Customers can easily book a pickup using our website or app – we pick up their clothes, wash & deliver everything clean 24 hours later. We are a small, but quickly growing, team, based in Central London, and we offer a dynamic environment, with the possibility of contributing to the overall growth.
The length of this internship can be flexible, with opportunities for full-time employment for the right candidate.
• Manage a list of leads and implement a targeting strategy
• Develop and manage new and existing business development channels
• Contact and convert new business leads
• Monitor & report KPIs
• have excellent writing and communication skills
• are up to date with the latest technologies and trends
• are passionate about sales
• have great attention to detail
• can work independently under limited supervision
• are fluent in English (written and spoken)
WHAT WE OFFER
Our office is located in central London, in a new and modern office building. The site has a gym and a cafeteria, and offers the possibility to work in a professional environment. The team is small, but with great personalities, and we mix together very well. Every day is a step-up opportunity and we’ll offer you the chance to take on more responsibility and develop yourself further.
We learn something new each day and we are excited by seeing and doing things differently, so we know you will be a great asset to the team. On top, we’ll help with your travel card because we know that might get expensive. Oh, and free coffee!
We love working with ambitious and proactive people, with a can-do-attitude, and without fear of taking risks. Are you up to the challenge?