We are looking to bring onboard a talented Acquisitions Management Intern to help aid our ever-growing business. The target sectors we are looking to acquire are mainly the forecourt retail sector.
The role will entail:
- Continuously looking for acquisition opportunities – This is an opportunity to utilise and implement your previous experience.
- Utilising on you existing contacts in the industry
- Contacting owners of an existing petrol station and offering sale proposition.
- Researching and recommending site opportunities to the group – Preparing reports based
On-site profitability and conveying why the site is a good prospect. Analysing company data i.e. annual accounts, financial reports, Auditing company accounts to understand if the company is a good prospect worth pursuing
Negotiating with brokers and seller’s agreement sale price and terms
Liaising with solicitors and ensuring smooth transaction throughout the entire process
Find best commercial Mortgage deals to finance the deal
We’d prefer somebody that has past experience and tracking record of undertaking work similar to this
The ideal candidate
- Proven Experience
- Must have a track record of being part of successful M & A activity
- Knowledge of the forecourt industry, wealth of experience and contacts
- research skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Exceptional report, due diligence skills.