Description de l'offre
As Account Executive, you will drive new sales for the company SaaS platform in our key verticals such as Energy, Construction Industry, Facility Management or Industrial Manufacturing (Automotive, Healthcare, Food...) and you will act as a strategic adviser for prospects and existing accounts using consultative and value based selling techniques by interacting with multiple stakeholders within your set of target accounts.
- Work closely with your BDR to build a strong pipeline, prioritize and strategize on how to approach your accounts
- Thoroughly qualify your opportunities to align the company value proposition with your prospect strategic priorities and navigate through complex sales cycles
- Develop the start up ARR after closing the initial deal through a “Land and Expand” sales model
- Upsell your Key Account and build strong relationships with multiples stakeholders while collaborating with different teams (CSM, Product, Marketing)
- Manage your sales activities and forecast to exceed your revenue targets
3 years experience selling B2B SaaS solutions to large enterprises, ideally in industrial companies
A solid understanding of general operations in one (or more) of our key Verticals
You have a natural understanding of value based selling techniques and the sales process
You are curious, coachable and proactive
You practice transparency, humility and continuously strive to improve your skills and behaviors
English and French speake
Experience with “Land and Expand” sales model
Startup experience, where you have demonstrated great adaptability in constantly changing environment
À propos de La Relève
The start up revolutionizes the way large industrial companies run their operational processes. By transforming paper-based procedures into a SaaS mobile first platform, field workers are now connected with machines, SIs and Teams which makes them more productive than ever before.
Leading companies such as Total, Engie and SNCF rely on them to dramatically increase their productivity, produce better products and services, while accelerating their Digital Transformation towards Industry 4.0.
Backed by top VCs such as Hi Inov, Partech Ventures, or Axeleo Capital, we are experiencing a very strong growth fuelled by a massive market opportunity.