Description de l'offre
General Warehouse Shipper (2nd and 10am-7:30pm shifts available)
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oreal USA , is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends
What We Offer
· A competitive compensation package
· Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
· Life & Disability Insurance
· 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
· 401K Plan with company match
· Medical and dependent care flexible savings account
· Generous employee discount on beauty products
· Employee assistance plan
· Potential for growth!
SUMMARY (describe in a few sentences, the overall role):
General responsibilities include manifesting and closing order, placing shipping label onto carton, place any other appropriate labels onto shipping container, placing packing list and invoice into carton(s), ensure product is properly placed into carton to avoid in-transit damage, placing void fill into shipping containers, taping the shipping containers closed, placing finished container on appropriate pallet. Minimum performance levels must be maintained.
Looking for Overtime? Our Shift Hours:
· 10am shift : Monday 10am-8:30, Tuesday-Friday 10am-7:30pm, and frequent Saturdays 10am-6:30pm
· 2nd shift: Monday 1:30pm-12am, Tuesday-Friday 2pm-11:30pm, and frequent Saturdays 11am-7:30pm
· Maintain work area to ensure its kept clean and free of debris
· Sort packages by carrier
· Complete all manifest reports at the end of the day
· Audits outbound packages for weight limit/paper packing
· Responsible for packing using proper DOT packages
· Responsible for loading all pallets by carrier
· Other warehouse duties as needed
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (To include relevant work experience, competencies and education requirements):
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Ability to speak and understand English
· Must have basic reading & writing skills to read labels, literature, policy manuals etc.
· Ability to learn use of computer and radio frequency devices (RF gun).
· Must be reliable and on-time to work each day.
· Good work ethics and ability to interface effectively with others in a fast-paced team environment.
· Must wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
· Abide by all safety rules and expectations
· Attention to detail is a must – the customer must receive an accurate, damage free and properly labeled order
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.