This consulting role will allow you to further your career and expose you to leading edge technology based concepts, techniques and strategies developed by companies in China. Our client base operates within a diverse range of industries including: pharmaceuticals / food technology / construction engineering, mining, mechanical engineering, energy & resources, civil engineering, environmental sustainability, automotive, mechatronics, chemical engineering, IT software experience and many more.
As an advisor within our team you can explore and apply the scientific or engineering principles studied as part of your tertiary education, and / or previous work experience, to the specific circumstances present within the development projects undertaken by our clients. The successful applicant will have ample career opportunities at KPMG and significant exposure to our clients and their operations. Full training, support and mentoring will be provided allowing you to succeed as an integral part of our dynamic, industry leading, high performance R&D incentives team. At times, some short- term regional travel opportunities may arise.
- Responsible for R&D routine work, handling tax incentive policy
- Assisting in collecting preferential policies related to science and technology at the national and local levels
- Assisting with client interviews - to obtain details from technical specialists regarding development projects undertaken by our clients
- Information analysis - assess information provided by clients and match these facts to the eligibility requirements for a various government incentives
- Documentation, compliance and advice - outlining whether or not development projects undertaken by our clients meet the incentive requirements. For projects that meet the necessary requirements further analysis and group will be required based on the technology nature to calculate associated eligible expenditure and draft scientific / technical paperwork
- Project and engagement management - including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, associated analysis and documentation
- Teamwork - working with colleagues within a collaborative team to deliver a professional service to clients on a timely basis
Experience and Knowledge
- Science / Technology / Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics Disciplines or similar tertiary qualification
- This role will suit a candidate with some experience in science research / study, engineering or technology - oriented sales that seeking to work in a consulting environment
- Experience working in a customer - facing or sales- support role is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, including excellent interviewing and report writing skills
- English language skill (written and verbal) an advantage
- Ability to relate well to technical and scientific personnel and understand / explain key concepts
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Focus on exceptional client service
- Open and inquisitive mind with a business focus
- Passion to apply your skills in a large professional corporate environment
- Ability to work within a dynamic team environment
- 文件记录、合规和建议--阐明客户开发的项目是否符合优惠政策的申请要求。对符合必要要求的项目进一步进行分析，按适当的技术脉络进行合理性归并，以计算合理的相关费用，并编制科研 / 技术文件
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI