Associate, Global Rewards Services
43455 - 11
Area of Interest:
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join ourGlobal Reward Services practice.
· Provide global tax, compensation, benefits and HR-related services by working as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
· Manage internal relationships and begin building client relationships
· Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
· Manage risk and financial performance of engagement by supporting management
· Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
· Minimum of one year of experience in at least two of the following areas; total rewards and benefits; global compensation and equity sourcing and taxation; domestic and global employment tax compliance and consulting; M&A advisory; executive compensation and compensation integration; mobility tax compliance and consulting; corporate taxation; ASC 718, ASC 740, share-based compensation delivery and data & analytics
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
· Ability to work on multiple assignments while meeting established deadlines, work at client sites and travel 25%
· Strong analytical, consultative, and project management skills; ability to research and analyze tax issues, rules and regulations and provide clear communication of the results to colleagues or clients
· Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to articulate complex information; Strong technology skills including MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Power BI, Tableau or experimentation with other digitization tools
· Licensed CPA, JD/LLM, or possession of at least one of the following accreditations: EA, PMP, CBAP, GPHR, MBA, MS, ASOA, ENR ACT, FSA, CBP, CCP, CEBS, CPP, PHR, SPHR, and, SGMS (Accreditation Required for Promotion to Manager)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.