Associate, Emerging Technology Risk Services - ITRM
44166 - 11
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Technology Risk - Emerging Technology Risk Services for ourKPMG Risk Consulting practice.
· Plan and execute client engagements focusing on business processes and risk management in areas such as IT strategy, IT program management, cyber security, service delivery and operations, third party management, data management, application management/SDLC and service continuity management amongst others
· Conduct IT risk assessments to identify risk and controls gaps and provide sustainable solutions for executing risk mitigation project
· Stay current with industry standards and regulatory requirements around IT such as COBIT, ITIL, etc
· Apply understanding of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and technologies
· A minimum of one year of experience in any of the following areas: IT Risk Management, 2nd line of Defense, Risk & Compliance, CISO or IT Strategy
· Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
· Hands-on experience performing IT risk assessments to identify risk and controls gaps as well as providing sustainable solutions for executing risk mitigation
· In depth knowledge of service delivery models, network infrastructure, mobile devices, web applications, and other information security topics
· Strong understanding of IT Frameworks (i.e. COBIT, ITIL, ISO and COSO)
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.