KPMG is working in the SAP business transformation market with a core focus of helping clients get real value out of their IT investments and business change programmes. The team is growing and KPMG is keen to attract the very best talent.
You will join a great team and take a proactive role in helping shape, manage and deliver our largest SAP engagements across a range of prestigious clients. As well as having the opportunity to part of leading edge SAP programmes you will also be involved in helping shape and drive the practice strategy and help with the development and mentoring of more junior team members.
Typical activities you will be involved in will include:
- Actively contribute to achieving the overall Corporates financial target.
- Actively support engagement managers and contribute to achieving profitability and gross margin targets on
- Work with colleagues across the firm to generate opportunity to cross sell and bring to the client a single solution.
- Build contacts at own level in client teams and in KPMG.
- Client Site Advisory work helping clients in the design and structure SAP ERP projects.
- “Hands-on” project delivery and work-stream management.
- Assisting in process design and delivery linked to Solution architecture.
- Change Management and support for new business processes.
- Supporting work for clients to select the right system integrator / outsourcing provider.
- Contributing to quality assurance delivery on SAP and other IT related programmes
- Contributing to the development of business cases for change programmes based on industry insight and
providing the roadmap/approach to ensure the achievement of the planned benefits.
- Contributing to the development of a new business Target Operating Model (ToM).
- Mentoring of graduates
- A good understanding of business/industry drivers across multiple industry sectors that lead to SAP enabled
business change and transformation programmes.
- A sound understanding of the interaction and dependencies of teams in a programme environment.
- A detailed knowledge of how SAP enables at least one end-to-end business processes in either Finance or
- A knowledge and sound experience of SAP methodologies.
- An understanding of all phases in a standard project delivery methodology.
- Strong consulting skills, e.g. Stakeholder Management, communication etc.
- An understanding of the integration aspects between the various modules and products of SAP
Experience and Background:
- The involvement in at least one end-to-end business processes in either Finance or Procurement and the related
key performance indicators.
- Experience of a SAP full implementation project lifecycle, preferably from scoping and planning through to post go
- Delivery of PMO roles on larger SAP programmes
- Experience of the key implementation issues that must be addressed in a SAP programme
- Experience of working in teams
- A Grounding in SAP implementations for finance led back office transformations.
- Experience of mentoring
We are particularly looking for SAP skills in either Finance or Procurement