You will work as an assistant manager within two or more client service teams delivering Software License Compliance projects for our blue chip clients.
The role will include:
• Both analysing and managing others to analyse complex data gathered from our clients transactional sales systems
• Informing managers of the progress of the audits on a regular basis
• Researching solutions to technical challenges and contractual ambiguities
• Dealing with clients’ customers to obtain the appropriate data to review in a timely manner
• Preparing reports and other client deliverables while ensuring that workings and associated assumptions are clear and concise in order to facilitate an efficient peer review
• Understanding and knowing our clients’ products to assess deployment architecture, licensing and usage
• Identifying process improvements and efficiencies that can be gained through working in innovative ways
• This is a client facing role and you will be expected to meet clients and work collaboratively with them to help provide them with the data and deliverables that can support sales opportunities. You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and be able to develop relationships and trust.
• Keeping up to date with KPMG's product and service offerings, helping to identify sales opportunities within your client base.
• Planning and project managing all aspects of audits, including manage competing priorities.
• Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability.
• Supervising and coaching junior members of staff to help them realise their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
• Have obtained a degree or relevant qualification
• Have significant experience of working in a team conducting software licence reviews
• Be a highly motivated team player with strong communication skills
• Have experience of managing and coaching more junior team players
• Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to analyse complex and disparate data sets using a combination of pivot tables and functions.
• Have proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
• Be comfortable explaining complex concepts to a non-technical audience
•Demonstrate a strong, general understanding of information technology
• Be comfortable with ambiguity and have the confidence to solve problems and to fill gaps in technical knowledge by questioning, collaborating with others and researching technical and contractual documentation
• Have a logical approach to planning and performing analysis tasks
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and focus on delivering high quality work
• Be commercially aware
• Be able to manage a portfolio of tasks concurrently and demonstrate a proven ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines