• Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced work environment?
• Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining the Audit Support team in KPMG as an Accounts Typist may be the best next step for your career.
We are currently seeking to hire an Accounts Typist who will join our Audit practice in a newly created team for a 12 month contract role.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills - in particular Microsoft Word
• Excellent copy typing
• A high degree of enthusiasm, adaptability, reliability and flexibility
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Willing to take on responsibility for delegated tasks
• Ability to provide solutions and alternatives
• Ability to work unsupervised on day-to-day duties and tasks
The successful candidate will also provide general assistance in the operational activities of the Audit Support division supporting the day-to-day requirements.
While supporting the Audit practice, your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
• Provide general assistance in the operational activities of the Audit Support division supporting the day-to-day requirements;
• Generate the initial outline for the clients' accounts;
• Process changes on several versions of the accounts until the Word document is finalised;
• Modify the template following the specification of new requirements.
KPMG Audit Practice
Our audit practice is one of the leading audit practices in Ireland and comprises of 26 partners and a team of over 700 staff. Our clients operate across all industry sectors, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Aviation, IT and Pharmaceutical. We are the No. 1 provider of audit services in Ireland in a number of these sectors.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
• Rewarding work in a fast-paced environment
• A thriving sports and social community
• An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Aimee Ward
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle-
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 2 years from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.