Tax Technician, DEO
43823 - 92
Area of Interest:
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Technician to join ourBusiness Tax Services practice.
· Review and analyze tax related documents with guidance from team members
· Create and update spreadsheets for our team
· Assist team in preparing client deliverables
· Perform preliminary tax calculations and conduct initial research on assignments
· Assist in gathering information for tax returns and tracking progress to completion
· A minimum of one year of prior work experience
· Associates or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
· Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access and strong computer skills overall Knowledge of and experience with tax research tools and software
· Ability to interact with clients
· Excellent written and verbal communication, administrative, organizational, and people skills
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.