Description de l'offre
KPMG Business Services
Business Support and Create
Service Line Information
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
CREATE is recognised as being the leader of creative output and quality to the UK firm.
You will be working as part of our in-house design agency to produce high-quality deliverables. Producing creative, comprehensive layout and design for marketing collateral, proposals and client deliverables. This position requires a creative problem solver with a good understanding of conceptual design, from creation and development through to presentation to clients for review and refinement. You will be expected to perform as a mentor to other CREATE team members and a knowledgeable resource for clients. This position requires full knowledge and application of the firm’s visual identity and the team member will understand and anticipate clients’ needs and expectations.
Working in the office or offsite with a client project team, the Powerpoint Designer provides a valuable service to our KPMG clients. The creative output is frequently high profile so the quality, accuracy and timeliness of the end product is of critical importance.
- Conceptualising the strategic direction of a project to provide creative, professional and functional deliverables that align with business needs.
- Produce high-level concepts, designs and innovative ideas for print and digital deliverables within the KPMG brand.
- Determine project scope including effective brief taking, negotiating deadlines, and creating and communicating timescales, to define cost estimates for complex projects.
- Build up strong relationships with KPMG’s brand team.
- Educate and influence clients to ensure that deadlines are delivered accurately and on schedule and within budget.
- Actively contribute to strategy sessions and follow-up/debrief meetings with all levels of staff within the firm.
- In consultation with CREATE leadership, mentor and develop colleagues where necessary to up-skill the team
- Flexibility to meet consultant and project team demands in order to produce the required output, including remote working, client site work, weekend or after-hours work.
- Identify and initiate improvements to the design and execution of graphics material.
- Proof read documents for typographical errors and inconsistencies in layout.
- Advanced technical skills in Powerpoint.
- High Creative skills, the ability to understand wriiten material and transform in graphical creative way.
- Formal qualification in Graphic Design and/or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are important.
- Have strong skills in typography, layout, digital design and colour.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working with staff at all levels.
- Good project/time management and problem solving skills.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Creative flair
- A strong visual sense
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- Attention to detail
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Good teamworking skills
Work and experience
Experience working in a professional presentation graphics department.
Proven experience working as a PowerPoint Designer in a professional presentation graphics department.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Art and Design grades A-C.
- Degree in Graphic Design and/or related discipline.
- Able to supply an up to date portfolio of own work
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies:Policy