41930 - 54
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Business Analyst to join our Audit Technology Operations organization.
· Liaise with Sr. Business Analysts, Business Process Owners, Technology members and third party vendors to identify and document business requirements and processes that contribute to the implementation of technology solutions
· Communicate requirements to technical teams and manage changes and clarifications to the requirements
· Identify and document potential technology solution deficiencies
· Prepare documentation, presentations, charts, tables and diagrams
· Conduct reviews for scope, business justification, and business requirements including use cases, design documents, prototypes and business rules
· Minimum of two years of business analysis experience; preferably in a professional services environment
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
· Strong quantitative and analytical, writing and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Visio or Audit experience is a plus
· US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.