Associate, Federal Program Support
42967 - 92
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice.
· Support the day-to-day operations of a federal agency in a wide transformation initiative
· Support and coordinate daily activities of the Transformation Engagement Leadership Team
· Organize and set priorities among a variety of complex tasks, including a high volume of regularly occurring work, and special projects
· Assist in the scoping of prospective engagements, developing proposals, planning, logistics, and the execution of project management processes
· A minimum of one year of federal program support experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
· Advanced abilities in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint to be utilized in operational support of the engagement
· Experience in researching, compiling, and documenting data / workflows
· Ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.