Associate, Corporate Development
41598 - 57
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Corporate Development to join our Corporate Development organization.
· Perform market research, landscapes, and qualitative company analysis
· Prepare reports and presentations for decision-maker consumption
· Deliver analysis in the formation of business strategy and competitive intelligence
· Support various parts of the transaction life cycle
· Conduct market and transaction comparable analysis
· Participate in the drafting and development of business cases
· Minimum two years of market, business, or competitor research and analysis experience; preferably with an investment bank, corporate development function, or similar environment such as a professional services firm dealing with M&A
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· Ability to come up to speed quickly on new markets and technologies
· Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Demonstrated capability to perform financial analysis in Excel
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.