At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the lift and escalator industry, KONE provides lifts, escalators and automatic doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernisation to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. In 2016, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.8 billion, and at the end of the year close to 52,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. www.kone.co.uk
We are looking for
We are now looking to recruit a Finance Administration Team Supervisor for one of KONE UK’s Subsidiaries (Express Elevators) based in Keighley to control the general ledger accounts transactions. The role includes managing a small team of 4-5 Administrators. This is a development opportunity and will reward success with increased responsibility and experience within the main KONE business.
Essentially the role includes supervising the processes, systems and control of the ledgers. Key elements will include:
1. Supervising, supporting and training Finance Administration staff
2. Timely and accurate billing with specific responsibility for the billing of selective maintenance customers
3. Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
4. Management of credit control – ensuring cash flow and debtor targets are met
5. Purchase ledger functions – Supplier payments, supporting segregation of duties, adherence to authority levels, and overseeing that expense claims are processed within the company expenses policy
6. Daily usage of Sage Accounts
7. Banking and purchasing processing/authorising – delivering strong control and ensuring cash and bank is routinely reconciled
8. General financial support - working with the Business Controller for North region across broader regional activities as appropriate
At KONE we strive to be a great place to work and we are proud to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme