Description de l'offre
1. Holder of Type A Driver License.
2. Relevant experience in a similar position required.
3. Fluent in Mandarin, basic English communication skill as an asset.
4. Good interpersonal & communication skills.
5. Service oriented with an eye for details.
6. Good presentation, influencing skills.
7. Adaptable and flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
As a recognized leader in the global luxury hospitality industry, Fairmont is committed to a growth strategy that builds on our strong partnerships with owners and connects us with new development partners. In addition to groundbreaking design of new hotels, a particular strength of Fairmont is in repositioning historic hotels to achieve continued growth and success while embracing the future. We will open more than 20 hotels in the next four years, some to be icons of the future and many with existing Fairmont hotel owners. Each new property will leverage our brand’s global expertise in creating hotels that are situated in the heart of their destination, allowing us to connect with sophisticated travelers, delivering on our worldwide reputation as a gateway to unforgettable experiences.
Level of Education A level
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential Mandarin