Corporate Product Owner (m/f/d) TMS
This position as part of the Corporate Product Owner team for Overland transportation is responsible for the development, delivery and maintenance of the new Overland Transport Management System (TMS) – RoadLOG.
Within a team of business information system experts this position coordinates, translates and communicates the demands and priorities of the business unit into technical stories following the Agile scrum method. This position based in Hamburg steers an offsite development team (scrum master, technical architects, Java developer and Quality Analysts) remotely.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Aligning requirements and priorities with the business unit process team and maintaining the product backlog
· Translating demands into clear stories
· Refining and estimating stories with a dedicated specialized scrum team
· Iteration planning with the business unit representatives
· Supporting the Java developers and the release management in a monthly release cycle
· Demonstrating new deliverables to the business unit representatives and managing the feedback
· Working within a network of experts in RoadLOG's surrounding applications
· Participating actively and constructively in regular retrospective sessions
Your skills and experience
· Experience as an Agile Product Owner
· Feeling for practical approaches (Drive to get things done)
· Interpersonal and communication skills to manage variety of stakeholders
· Fluency in English
· Know-how of the European overland transportation industry and processes are an advantage
· Readiness to travel outside of Germany
Good reasons to join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg Hafencity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportation as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 74,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req33074