A role has become available to assist the founder of Kitchup in the development of the business in the early stages of growth. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative sales & marketing intern to work closely with founder Charlie Jones as we look to grow our business and attract new users. The role will have a variety of tasks but will primarily be focused on building the Kitchup brand across social media channels and managing the daily flow of the business.
- Complete control and management of all social media channels
- Managing incoming enquiries and dealing with accordingly
- Researching potential commercial kitchen spaces and reporting findings
- Creatively approaching potential new kitchen spaces to make them aware of our service.
- Dealing directly with kitchen owners to sign them up with Kitchup
- Maintaining relationships with current and new kitchen owners
- Maintaining database of all contact with kitchen owners
The position would be ideal for a student looking to gain experience in the working world whilst studying or a recent graduate. The position is unpaid, however reasonable expenses will be covered and there is huge potential to make the role full time and paid as the business grows. Starting part time the candidate will have great exposure working closely with founder Charlie on a daily basis.
You should be an enthusiastic and creative individual with a passion for food that is ready to dive straight into the deep end. Proficient in the use of excel, word and email you should have excellent customer service skills in order to represent the company with the highest levels of integrity. You should be proficient in the use of all social media channels and have excellent writing skills. You will be happy to work alone but with a high level of support of from Charlie.