Keytel International is a specialist hotel representative, officially appointed to represent 4 European hotel groups in the UK: Paradors of Spain, Pousadas of Portugal, Chateaux & Hotels Collection and Keytel S.A (including Prestige Hotels of the World).
Keytel International is a small travel company with a strong reputation established over 35 years, and the role we are offering is one within a small team dealing direct with British clients who are looking to plan short breaks and more complex touring holidays across France, Spain and Portugal.
A good level of written and spoken Spanish is vital for this job and knowledge of French would be useful but not essential. However because we deal with clients from all over the UK, it is absolutely essential that only candidates with a native level of English apply.
Our Reservations and Operations team deal with all aspects of company business, from updating our website and sending out brochures and information to dealing with customer enquiries of all natures and to generating and reconciling invoices. Therefore this role suits candidates looking to get involved in a busy professional environment who are organised and meticulous.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Reservations team are, in brief:
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients contacting the company and dealing efficiently with their requests for information
- Responding to online and telephone reservation enquiries
- Providing a high level of customer service to clients, including detailed and knowledgeable assistance in preparing tailor-made trips
- Liaising with the hotel groups in Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon and Paris
- Dealing with the accounts tasks associated with our activities and maintaining accurate and organised office files and records
- Responding to customer feedback in an effective and professional manner
- Contributing material to, and updating our website with news and offers
- Creation of promotional emails for our client database
- General administrative tasks involved in the daily running of the office
We have stated 1-4 months although this can be extended by a couple of months.
Good level of written and spoken Spanish.
Knowledge of French or Portuguese would be useful but not essential.
Previous experience in a customer service role would be useful but not essential.