Keyrus Biopharma, member of the international group Keyrus, is a European full-service Contract research organization (CRO) providing biopharmaceutical, nutritional, cosmetic, animal health and medical device industries with a broad range of clinical research services from early
- to late-stage clinical development, including regulatory affairs, project management, clinical monitoring, scientific and medical support, site management, biostatistics, data management, product safety, quality assurance and medical & scientific communication
Poste et missions:
We are looking for a recruiter dedicated to the consulting activity of our Company. You will be based in Belgium. Our offices are located in the south of Brussels.
You will primarily responsible for driving and managing all aspects of recruiting working with consulting manager to develop and execute the recruiting strategy to hire top talent.
You’ll be part of the Consulting team, serving specific external clients requests, manage the recruiting process for the company’s consulting businesses
Your main activities/responsibilities are:
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and strong relationships with colleagues, consulting managers and candidates
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, employment agencies, media, and internet sites; providing organization information,
- Create relationships/partnerships with Universities/Schools and posts positions on University/Schools web sites,
- Interview (face to face, phone, skype) and evaluate candidates for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, …
- Conduct reference checks,
- Consolidate candidate feedback from interview team and lead final assessment and selection process
- Consult with consulting managers on recommended starting salaries and other offer package
- Negotiate offers with candidates. Provide candidate offer package recommendation to consulting manager
- Manage the data associated with the recruitment process
- Ensure that the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner
- Gather, compile, maintain and provide regular metrics for HR-related activities.
- Builds and updates HR files.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices,
- Determines and implements recruiting best practices,
Required skills and qualities and expected level:
- Must have knowledge of full life cycle recruiting,
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objective,
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issue,
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadline,
- Ability to handle confidential material.
- Excellent commands in English and French. Another language is a plus.
Required work experience in this role:
At least 12 months experience in a company or recruitment agency.
Come and join us in Belgium !
What are the advantages to work at Keyrus Biopharma Belgium?
- You will boost your career at the international level. You will work with colleagues from all over the world on global projects. You will work with international teams, projects and clients!
- You will enjoy the famous Belgian culture focused on open, simplicity and work-life balance!
- You will have a high quality of life in Belgium (Cost of life lower than other EU big capital cities), famous Belgian gastronomy, lots of green areas…).
- You will work in our offices located in the middle of countryside. You will have the opportunity to attend some internal events, to do sport with colleagues, to possibly work from home if needed and to have flexibility in your working hours.
- Brussels is also a crossroads in Europe. If you like travelling, don’t miss the closest cities like Paris, London or Amsterdam!
- Each new comer is welcomed with a varied integration program. We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses). You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.