The Licensing Communications Coordinator is responsible for supporting the global licensing communications department. This includes – but is not limited to – coordinating the organisation and
execution of global initiatives for all licenses under Stella McCartney. These include Fragrance (COTY), Sportswear (adidas), Eyewear (Kering Eyewear), Swimwear and Lingerie (ISA) lines.
The role will also support the UK & Middle East Marketing Team across all online and off-line activities.
- Keeping an organised and updated inventory of all products received by the different licences.
- Liaise with PR departments and ensure delivery of assets in time for new launches and PR seeding.
- Write all press releases for collections that fall within the Licensing department.
- Work closely with the Gifting department to make sure licensing products are ordered within deadlines represented in seasonal gifting to editors/vips etc. Be pro-active on any gifting opportunities.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders as well as key external licensing teams.
- Briefing the Creative Services, VM and Windows teams on marketing activities and/or required materials/assets and following up on each brief ensuring the required support/materials are in line with the brief and delivered within specified deadlines. Make sure all assets that are received are being sent to rest of teams.
- Work closely with the events team to approve and/or brief in any events that take place WW and be the liaison between Licensing partners and internal teams.
- Communicate any updates to the Social Media team and ensure any new product launches and the relevant assets are passed to that team.
- Research and work on ideas to promote all licensing products across communication channels (paid media, social media, collaborations etc)
- Work with the head of licensing communications to ensure all categories are promoted with our wholesale accounts and be the day-to-day contact for key accounts (such as NAP, shop bob, Harrods, Neiman Marcus etc).
- Liaise with the e-commerce team and provide them with samples for any upcoming shoots (using Fashion GPS).
- Liaising with the Finance Department to ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner and invoices are raised accordingly.
- Support on presentation editing/updating: brand presentations to on board new/potential partners and strategic/key meeting presentations.
- Keep a clear archive on all licensing categories.
- Weekly coverage recap from key marketing activities across wholesale and franchise (UK & Middle East)
- Update department calendars with Communication activities across Licensing and Marketing
- Create strategic documents to share with the wider business on marketing activities (UK & Middle East)