The ‘Kids Marketing Assistant – Graduate Trainee' is responsible for supporting the Global Kids Marketing and Communication team in all aspects of the day-to-day operations and running of the global marketing department. This includes, but is not limited to; assisting with the organisation and execution of global marketing initiatives, research and development for future projects, as well as; helping to distribute marketing and communication material to relevant POS.
- Support on the execution of the annual global marketing strategy and seasonal comms calendars.
- Building relationships within the company as well as with key external partners and suppliers
- Distributing seasonal marketing collateral to wholesale and franchise partners
- Responsible for deliveries, send-outs, administrative tasks and day-to-day office duties
- Support in briefing the Creative Services, VM and Windows teams on marketing activities and/or required materials/assets and following up on each brief ensuring the required support/materials are in line with the brief and delivered within specified deadlines.
- Coordinate PR communications assets (collection press release, product images, other assets) and distributing to the global PR team for activation and press distribution. Liaising with local PR to manage local press opportunities
- Support on influencer gifting planning and distribution for the influencer gifting. This includes coordinating VIP dressing with PR.
- Preparing and deploying weekly reports. Weekly coverage & competitor tracking: shared on a weekly basis across the business
- Undertaking vital research for future and/or planned marketing initiatives with the view to exploit potential markets and opportunities (including new ideas generation etc.)
- Assisting the Global Kids Marketing and Communication team in preparing multichannel marketing and communication plans
- Preparing PowerPoint presentation packs to be shared both internally as well as, in some instances, with third parties
- Keeping an organised and updated inventory of all marketing assets and gifting, making sure all materials are kept up to office standards
- Working closely with the wholesale to extract buys from respective portals, saving imagery in assigned folders and deploying to relevant parties when necessary