Description de l'offre
Alexander McQueen is always interested in hearing from enthusiastic and motivated recent graduates looking to start a career within a dynamic and growing global fashion business.
We regularly have opportunities for talented individuals to join our London Headquarters to work in departments such as Merchandising, Ecommerce, Human Resources, Marketing, Wholesale and other corporate functions.
· Recently graduated
· Previous experience as an intern in the luxury fashion sector would be beneficial
· Curious and proactive nature with attention to detail
· Excellent communications skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
· Strong organisation skills
· A strong team player and a can-do attitude
· Strong analytical skills
This is a fixed term, remunerated employment opportunity.
We thank all applicants and each application will be considered for the role, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.