DoDo is an Italian luxury charms and jewelry House founded in 1994. The brand takes its name from the legendary bird from the island of Mauritius, an evocative symbol of an extinction that might have been avoided had humans shown greater respect for nature.
Dodo was the first luxury brand to offer composable, high-end jewellery to a broad unisex audience by bringing together playful aesthetics and a personal message. The House combines sustainably sourced precious metals, gold, silver, diamonds and colored gemstones with high-end artisanal know-how and the creativity of Italian design.
A DoDo piece is more than a simple jewel. Every charm tells a story that conveys a personal meaning or celebrates love, luck, freedom, or friendship. These “talking charms” carry strong emotional and sentimental significance for the person who wears them. Their anti-conformist style and upbeat philosophy appeal to all generations from Millennials to Baby-Boomers.
We are currently looking for a Sales Merchandising Intern, directly reporting to the Sales Merchandising Manager.
How you will contribute
The candidate will support the Sales Merchandising team in the following activities:
· Sales/order forecast analysis in order to give feedback and inputs to the operations and planning team
· Monitor and check orders and back orders, replenishment proposals, stock rebalancing activities and adjustments versus target provided by planning and store operations team
· Prepare presentations and KPI analysis to share with the other departments
· Monitor the Marketing/Product/GTM calendars to make sure to provide the stores with the right product coverage when needed
· Together with the Sales Merchandising and other departments, monitor the expected delivery date of new launches as much as replenishment orders
· Supporting the organization of the destocking activities
Who you are
· Degree or Student in Business Engineering/Economy with excellent marks
· Superior number skills is a must: friendly with reporting, data analysis and consolidation
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Excellent computer skills, proficient in Excel and Power Point
· Fluent in English and Italian, French is a plus
· Eager to learn and self-motivated, always looking for ideas and not afraid of trying something new
What we offer
· Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
· The opportunity to enter into intensive discussions with a large number of decision-makers
· A lively work environment with strong, dynamic and engaging colleagues
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)