Alexander McQueen is currently looking for a driven and analytically minded CRM Coordinator to join its existing CRM team in the company's London Headquarters. This individual will be responsible for coordinating CRM activities in the regions in order to maximize client loyalty and acquisition.
· Coordinate clienteling strategies across countries in collaboration with the retail and regional communication teams.
· Guide the regions to design and implement local CRM actions to support product launches, pushes, events, openings etc.
· Build a close and beneficial relationship with the regions developing tools & methods for store teams and enabling change of mind-sets.
· Monitor KPI's for client retention and acquisition and perform client performance review with markets.
· Develop bespoke programmes for our top local client segments.
· Manage the orders for direct marketing tools (look books, gifts, cards, invitations etc.)
Database Management & Reporting
· Develop client knowledge through database screening
· Monitor the data capture KPIs and reporting it to the regions with key learnings and corrective action plans
· Follow up monthly and punctual KPIs reporting liaising with the regions
· Manage CRM presentations and training materials