Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Matthieu Blazy creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking an EMEA Financial Controlling & Business Analysis Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
· Supporting the Forecast and budget process collaborating with other departments by collecting and providing information needed
· Supporting Finance during monthly closure and budget/forecasting process
· Supporting in preparing the monthly Business performance review vs HQ
· Analyzing retail stores performance (ranking, positioning, competitors…)
· Monitoring targets and commissions performance vs LY and Budget
Who you are?
· Business school/ University degree (Economics/ Finance)
· Fluent in English (French is a plus)
· Organized, detail and result oriented, deadline driven
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Ability to work in team
· Excellent computer skills (Excel proficiency)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Bottega Veneta S.R.L