Description de l'offre
CASHIER – BOND STREET
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship–Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy’s master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world’s premier luxury brands. The company’s famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products including women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, fine jewellery, furniture, and more.
We are currently seeking a Cashier to join our Bond Street store, reporting into the Store Manager of the boutique.
How you will contribute
· Banking – cashing up previous day’s takings
· Set up the tills for the day before store opening
· Close store tills at end of day
· Ensure all transactions are put through the till correctly
· Ensure any discrepancies are investigated thoroughly and reported to the store manager
· Be aware of the company return policy and ensure all exchanges and refunds are authorised
· Maintain a high level of communication with clients, colleagues and all members of management
· Answer any telephone or email queries on behalf of the store
· Monitor CRM
· Be aware of store targets at all times
· Replenishment request of consumables
· Repairs management – requesting items to be sent back for repair or to order spare parts
· Manage all petty cash and store expenses including liaising with the accounts department and following the relevant policies and procedures
· Sales support on shop floor when requested by management
· Reaching exceptional standards of excellence in customer service
· Develop and maintain good product knowledge and an understanding of current trends and informing customers accordingly
· Handling customer queries and seeking management advice where appropriate
· Replenishing stock, keeping the store clean and tidy and adhering to VM guides
Who you are
· Rigor, sense of organization and priorities management
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Availability, adaptability, sense of service, team spirit
· A good knowledge of it and excel
· A product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge would be an asset
Why work with us?
Bottega Veneta's philosophy is centered on the individual and self-confidence. All employees are determined, willing to represent the product and defend it no matter what. The expression of new ideas is strongly encouraged, within the framework of the professional freedom, in order to make coherent the image of the mark. Consistency, trust, collaboration and transparency are the keys to our success. Proud of our social responsibility and to ensure the future of our brand, we are committed to the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage and work with perseverance to maintain them.
As part of the Kering Group, we are a fair, positive and creative entity. Our mission is to attract different talents, who recognize these primordial values, and who are driven by the desire to develop them within this group luxury and lifestyle, without ever compromising them. At Bottega Veneta, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.
Bottega Veneta U.K. Co. Limited