Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
How you will Contribute?
· To achieve personal sales goal on a monthly basis by providing high quality of service
· To provide high quality of service to the customer by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the brand and product
· To build repeat clientele and maintain customer relationship
· To provide first level of after sales services in an effective way to ensure customer satisfaction
· To develop colleagues’ and customers’ understanding of product
· To perform other related ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary
Who you are?
· With at least 2-years solid fashion retail sales experience
· Prior exposure in luxury goods or premium fashion brands is preferred
· Demonstrate strong sense of high-end fashion
· Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Alexander McQueen Australia Pty Ltd