Come join us and be part of a phenomenal, industry respected field sales team and help us represent some of the biggest brands in the food industry.
You will help us grow brand visibility on brands such as Pringles, Kellogg's Corn Flakes and Crunchy Nut, whilst building your commercial skills in a company & environment that wants you to personally grow with us as you development in role.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Ideally you'll have an FMCG background, but it's not essential – we'll teach you all you need to know about the Kellogg way of selling and the categories we sell in. What is vital is attitude and behaviour. It's about working smart: taking responsibility & accountability, challenging yourself, analyzing how you can improve and ensuring that every action you take builds towards our objective.
You'll be influencing customers, building business relationships and generating sales in our biggest accounts to help us all win.
· Work with our Field Sales Managers to help deliver and exceed annual business and individual targets across the top 4 major multiples in grocery;
· Manage and influence the customer relationships at a store level to step change customer engagement & to deliver the best results for Kellogg's in line with our field sales strategy and priorities;
· Land the UK field sales deployment plan in store, make innovation and events huge in store;
· Demonstrate “Freedom within the Framework” to drive growth in the accounts within your call file;
· Monitor & evaluate call file performance. Amend where appropriate to ensure most effective calls;
· Monitor market conditions, customer & competitor behaviour & communicate learning's to management team;
· Educate customers on market & category opportunities in line with the Kellogg's Cereal and Snacks ranges & strategies;
· Work with our Field Sales Managers to grow your territory and retail sales value.