Description de l'offre
Looking for an ambitious Marketing Assistant for a unique and growing tech start-up company, called Keko, based in London.
The role will support the company's Head of Marketing, responsible for the delivery of specific marketing aims and events in line with the marketing plan. The successful candidate will have a small amount of experience in a similar role or a recent graduate with a relevant degree.
* Handle the customer support operations including but not limited to responding to customer queries, handling product reviews, authorising payments to customers.
* Set up and manage the social media product pages, building an engaged audience
* Create & produce engaging on-brand content - sourcing, writing, editing and publishing
* Analyse and partner with relevant brands for our new mobile application
* Opportunity to attend meetings contributing with regards to content, brand, strategy etc
* Support the wider team with daily activities including presentations, social content, email templates.
Skills & Characteristics of the successful candidate:
* Ambitious, driven
* Have a good understanding of content generation and marketing
* Ability to work under pressure, organise and multi-task
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
* Strong eye for detail and proof-reading
* Innovative in your approach always thinking ahead
* Experience of using marketing technologies & confident with social media platforms
This is a brand new role within Keko with potential for real career progression for the right candidate. If you are interested in this position send your CV.