KAYENTIS is a global provider of patient-centric electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) solutions for clinical trials in the Life Science – Pharmaceutical industry.
We aim to improve clinical trials with intuitive and innovative eCOA solutions, for better data quality and trial efficiency.
Our devices are designed to improve clinical trial compliance and reduce data capture errors with intuitive, efficient and user-friendly solutions for patients. With safe and real-time data capture, patients and sponsors fully benefit from the advantages of electronic solutions, adapted to both supervised and unsupervised clinical studies.
KAYENTIS is the only French company on this market facing large US players.
Effective immediately, starting locally with a 6 month temporary contract
(CDD) in France followed by a « VIE » in BOSTON.
Poste et missions:
Your role will be to:
- Assist in the deployment of the Kayentis eCOA solution for large, international clinical trials (phase II to IV)
- Assist the Project manager in setup, running and closing activities (create communication means, trackers, specifications, etc.)
- Ensure all activities are performed in a timely manner and consistent with documented processes
- Facilitate internal communication with Project Managers, Data Management, Support and Logistics
- Follow-up project’s successful deployment
- Assist in measuring key performance indicators
- Proactively manage project-related issues
- Deliver required project specific reporting
- Biology / Clinical studies / Pharmaceutical background
- Good communication skills
- Empowered by client satisfaction
- Microsoft office
Requested languages Good level in English
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience