Description de l'offre
Kapow Primary is a newly-launched product focusing on the primary education market, designed to enable generalist primary school teachers to deliver more special subjects like a subject expert.
It is a digital library which includes lesson plans and classroom resources authored by subject specialists, as well as bite-sized instructional videos, which bring the lesson plans to life, helping build teachers subject knowledge.
We are looking for a highly motivated intern with a 'can-do' attitude to complement our content team, ideally with a background in graphic design, video production or education, although none of these is essential.
You will have strong attention to detail, be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and have a passion for self-development.
Your time will be split between our office (Monument, Central London) and our recording studio (Shepherd's Bush, West London) and your primary responsibilities will include:
1. Creating new classroom materials; translating ideas from teachers into worksheets and other, generally powerpoint-based, resources
2. Assisting our in-house cameraperson in preparing for shoots (including reviewing scripts and corresponding lesson plans, uploading scripts to an autocue etc)
3. Attending filming days and assisting our cameraperson and presenters as required (e.g. typical 'runner' activities, live review of presenter delivery versus script)
4. Assisting the content team with the management of newly created content, including upload content to our online platform
5. Other ad-hoc tasks to support the content team
This is a unique opportunity which combines exposure to digital publishing, design, video production and content management, all in the context of the exciting edtech world.
The right candidate will be given responsibility from day one and have the opportunity to work across a number of different content creation streams, giving them an excellent overview of both product and project management.