Kape Internships is an award winning internship specialist, working with companies that offer exciting internship opportunities, where interns can learn and develop the vital skills that are needed in the world of international business.
As an Account Manager, you will primarily be responsible for managing and sourcing business opportunities with existing and new customers. You identify target clients, qualify their needs and set up meetings.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Research and contact customers and prospects by phone / email
- Set up appointments and qualify business opportunities
- Develop clear and effective written sales proposals
- Actively research and develop your knowledge of industries you are working in
- Meet and exceed sales activity targets
- Maintain customer relationships
What our program includes:
- Helping you build a strong CV and cover letter with the assistance of a career specialist.
- Asking you for details about your internship / company requirements, your needs and expectations.
- Gradually introducing your profile to relevant companies and arranging interviews. We will work until your internship is 100% confirmed.
Send us a message for info about prices and timings.