Kaizen is a digital marketing agency that delivers innovative Content Marketing, PR and SEO strategies for the UK's leading brands. The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be working on Infographic, Web & UX Design Projects for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses.
We've delivered campaigns for River Island, 888.com, Symantec, TravelSupermarket & Teletext Holidays to name a few.
During the 16 week internship, you will have the chance to be fully absorbed into agency life, working alongside a great team of digital marketing experts, writers and designers.
You will get real hands-on experience of client campaigns, whilst developing and enhancing your graphic and web design knowledge.
- Experienced in working on Infographic, Data Visualisation & Web Design Projects
- Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual content campaign ideas for our clients
- Support our existing UX Designer to collaborate on projects
- Expert in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- £295/Week Pay for 16 Weeks
- Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks and Wii-U
- Work in Moorgate, Central London
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
*** INCLUDE LINK TO PORTFOLIO IN APPLICATION ***
Ideal candidate profile
- Has online portfolio with relevant examples (please include a link to this in your application)
- Ideally previous intern experience working in Graphic Design
- Ideally a degree or diploma in Graphic/Web Design (or international equivalent)
- Minimum C+ Grade in GCSE English & Maths (or international equivalent)