We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic PR assistant to join our team for Johny Dar’s new Dardelica single campaign.
A concept album and irresistible fusion of mesmerising vocals and tantric beats, ‘Dardelica’ presents an original sound that seamlessly weaves the tribal and transcendental through thundering bass lines, inventive instrumentals, and the ‘alien-rap’ that only Johny Dar can deliver. Johny Dar’s musical debut is the dynamic alchemy of a new collaboration with Brixton-born producer Dan Vinci, who has previously worked with the likes of Big Narstie, Example, Skream and Jessie Ware. Combining modern production with organic beats, galactic twists and anthemic lyrics - ‘Dardelica’ is a daring journey into new musical territory and undiscovered realms of experience.
If this sounds like music you can be passionate about then get in touch! Be part of the team bringing a new musical language to the world in the form of Johny Dar’s unprecedented ‘alien-rap’ - an original organic sound merged with modern electronic production to deliver an audio experience like no other...
What is required?
- Commitment and focus for the specified time period (3 days a week for 4 -5 weeks, with the possibility to work from home in the later stages of the campaign).
- Flexibility, efficiency, and readiness to learn
- Hard-working, team player attitude
- Good Communication skills
- Able to respond to the moment and work to deadlines
- Competence with excel and word documents
- Confident with researching and compiling information
- Experience with media relations (ideal but not essential)
- Professional music industry experience with other PR and marketing campaigns (ideal but not essential)
- Being open to a new experience
What’s in it for you?
- Valuable experience working within a global lifestyle brand operating across multiple sectors in the entertainment industry including the music, fashion and art industries.
- Experience being a part of a team working on an integrated, global PR campaign involving many forms of promotion from international media features, to social media advertising, to image and video content creation and online dissemination, to street promotion and global communications at large.
- A unique internship with the Johny Dar team, bringing a fresh, original form of music to the world.
*** NOTE: We are seeking for people to join our team who can be passionate about what they are doing!
Please check the links above and ONLY apply if you love what you see and hear.
Do not send us a generic application - we want to hear the reasons you want THIS internship since we love what we do and we want to work with people that feel the same!