We have an open position for an intern / assistant to join our team for Johny Dar launch events / art openings / fashion shows and music shows in London.
If you are inspired to be a part of the team hosting Johny Dar events in London, then apply to join us - and participate in bringing a new artistic renaissance to the world…
What is required?
- Commitment and focus for the specified time period during events
- Flexibility and readiness to learn
- Hard-working, team player attitude
- Good Communication skills
- Able to respond to the moment and work to deadlines
- Being open to a new experience
What’s in it for you?
- Valuable experience working within a global lifestyle brand operating across multiple sectors in the entertainment industry including the music, fashion and art industries.
- Experience being a part of a team working on an integrated, global campaign involving many forms of promotion from international media features, to social media advertising, to image and video content creation and online dissemination, to street promotion and global communications at large.
- A unique internship with the Johny Dar team, bringing a fresh, original form of music to the world.
*** NOTE: We are seeking for people to join our team who can be passionate about what they are doing!
Please check the links above and ONLY apply if you love what you see and hear.
Do not send us a generic application - we want to hear the reasons you want THIS internship since we love what we do and we want to work with people that feel the same!