Technical Accounting & Finance Analyst Roles
Location: Maidenhead, UK
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs. One of those local hubs is in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The Global Services Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4B across ~100 different brands.
We are now looking for part or fully qualified Accounting & Finance professionals to continue the expansion of the multinational Centre of Excellence. We are keen to speak to individuals that want to take their career to the next level and work for a business that truly makes a difference. Here is a little more detail about the type of activities you may be involved in:
• Finance and Accounting responsibilities in the area of Inventory and Supply Chain
• Accounting for local statutory adjustments, tax postings and US GAAP LE accounting for a designated number of countries
• Accounting, analysis and reporting of indirect expenses or intercompany GP processes
• Review of balance sheets including accurate forecasting and month's end responsibilities and business partnering
• Responsibility for accuracy of regional costing and transfer pricing process
• Involvement in/driving standardization, process improvement & sharing best practice