Role: Statutory Accounting Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region, covering over 40 legal entities and management reporting companies. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $4bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
The Position of Statutory Analyst is responsible for all aspects of accounting for local statutory adjustments, tax postings and US GAAP LE accounting for a designated set of countries. This position is highly involved in all statutory and tax audits in their assigned countries
What you're great at:
· Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
· Passion and understanding of Finance, Statutory Accounting and Analysis.
· Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Statutory Accounting Analyst , your typical day may include:
· Maintain local ledgers and posting of local statutory adjustments
· Regular US GAAP to local GAAP ledger reconciliation
· Country specific statutory and statistical reporting, i.e. local financial statements, reports for banks, etc
· PWC audit liaison including preparation of audit deliverables and point of contact during audit for queries
· Quarterly US GAAP tax calculation for US reporting
· US tax reporting to US for actual and plan data
· Key point of contact for country tax centre staff
· Working with country tax centres on local tax returns
· Involvement in projects and process improvements
· Potential to be SAP Power User
· Ad-hoc query resolution