Master Data Coordinator with Johnson & Johnson Managed Service Company
· Based in Wokingham, UK
· GCF 24
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do. So we are very exciting to be embarking on a very brand new innovative way to best support our orthopaedic patients. This will mean having an onsite presence at a leading NHS Hospital. It's a first of its kind and we want you to be part of this new initiative.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Master Data Coordinator. You will Support the Managed Service Supply Chain Manager and work with the on-site Johnson & Johnson Managed Service (JJMS) team to ensure product is in the right place at the required time. The role will focus on ‘master data' to ensure invoicing queries are resolved fully with suppliers and raising ‘change requests' with the Master Data lead to correct one-time set up issues. You will then support Key Performance Indicator reporting for month end and establish an embedded repeatable process.
You will be required to work as part of the J&JMS Supply Chain team to ensure all tasks are completed and targets are met daily as outlined in the J&JMS Standard Operation Procedures.
You will need to be able to work effectively with both J&J, Trust personnel and supplier 3rd parties to resolve issues or requests form the clinical teams.
Responsibility for issue resolution of non-critical issues and the escalation of major issues to the line manager based upon set criteria.
As a Master Data Coordinator you will have the main responsibilities :
· Enter and maintain master data in the Managed Service Inventory Management System (MicroSoft NAV Atticus) and make ‘mass' changes to master data utilising the Atticus ‘Configuration Package' functionality
· Maintain accuracy and completeness of master data files, modify master data within Atticus based on business requirements and provide efficient and accurate data entry into business systems
· Validate, maintain and ensure integrity of master data which includes hierarchies, relationships and other related setups.
· Liaise with suppliers for provision of master data information including Supplier Catalogue maintenance that supports and complies with all regulatory and HCC policies
· Preparing Go-Live Data for each new Managed Service site by utilising the Atticus Data Templates
· Support Master Data Lead with data queries (Unit of Measure, item, vendor, Surgeon Preference and pricing card set up) – creating/editing/deleting key characteristics as authorised through the Master Data Change Request SharePoint site
· Support Supply Chain Manager with all of the current Ad Hoc queries (temperature excursion clarifications with suppliers, IT change requests, new vendor forms, consumption of implants on PPO's etc)
· Maintains Supply Chain KPI's and communicates to the Managed Service Leadership team and customers
· Chase open Backorders with suppliers
· Apply Freight Charges to Purchase orders and change individual PO prices as directed by the Finance Team and ‘approved' by the Supply Chain Manager