Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805655892W
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world.
As the Learning & Development Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for the development and effective coordination of the delivery of training to the Supply Chain teams within Vision Care across EMEA. This includes delivering training courses, producing and issuing training schedules, maintaining accurate records, coordinating availability for training, producing reports and giving to the publication of e-learning content. You will also be developing and rolling out training to support continues improvement of Customer Service in conjunction with Vision Care Global programs
You will work in collaboration with the EMA Management team and support teams, with view to both crafting, approving and executing training programs across the EMA region. Ensuring that all new employees receive the company’s induction process, all training metrics and reporting requirements are met and other relevant training is delivered in a timely fashion.
The role will actively support our Strategy to develop the knowledge and skills of the Customer Services team to Global standards, demonstrating additional value to the business and promote a learning and development culture.
- Executing the training development program per agreed L&D Plan
- Executing all critical training within agreed timeframes in line with company policy
- Maintaining record accuracy and processing all necessary paperwork by preparing and distributing to a high standard for both internal and external customers
- Maintaining and update training matrices and TNA action plans
- Delivering induction programme and other confirmed courses where appropriate
- Sourcing training venues/rooms and ensure that all materials are provided.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all training confirmations, cancellations or queries
- Accurately update and build reports within set timescales
- Leading all compliance audits pertaining to training for EVC
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of new starters/leavers ensuring you meet all relevant Induction requirements.
- Work with the L&D Manager to build and publish e-learning materials and content
- Prepare and present our L&D Performance metrics monthly to management team
This is a phenomenal role for someone who has proven previous training coordination experience complete with presentation skills. Strong IT skills to create/update reporting metrics and e-learning content are also required. In addition, you will have demonstrated experience working across multiple functions and/or markets with coordination of training programs. Looking for a driven individual with a real enthusiasm for training, who enjoys taking ownership and using their initiative.
Do you have the following Skills, experience and education?
- A Learning & Development or HR qualification - We would prefer but not essential
- L&D or HR experience
- Experience in a previous training role in a regulated environment (advantageous)
- Excellent training and presenting skills, able to pick up a pre-written course and deliver with minimal support
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and organise multiple tasks and projects successfully
- Strong people skills and the ability to influence others
- Self-motivated with a dedicated approach to managing priorities and forward planning
- Focused on Delivering results
- Experience of managing a budget (desirable not essential)
- Excellent IT and administrative skills
- Liaise professionally and effectively with all levels
- Able to work flexibly with excellent accuracy and attention to details
- Familiarity with e-learning or internet publications and content (advantageous)
- Experience in mentoring in the workplace (advantageous)
The role is full time based in Sunbury on Thames. We require you to be office based Monday - Friday.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United Kingdom-England-Sunbury on Thames
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
Training & Development