Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805677301W
Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
J&J Medical Devices enables hospitals and healthcare organizations to optimize their activities with innovative medical products, tools and services. The company is one of the largest suppliers of hospitals in Iberia. Medical Devices headquarters are also in Madrid and Lisbon and it has around 550 employees in Operations, Services and Sales & Marketing.
J&J Medical Devices is looking for a Customer Service Representative (Temp - 1 year) responsible for receiving, processing and recording customer orders and handling of customer inquiries and problems.
- Inputs orders received from internal and external customers.
- Responds to customer queries.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Sets up new accounts in database.
- Arranges for returns and credits to customer accounts.
- Validates claims for credits and arranges stock checks for missing or over delivered stock.
- Provides updates to customers on order status and/or problem resolutions. Collects feedback on customer satisfaction.
- Maintains and organizes log of calls, query details and responses.
- University Degree
- English Language: Advanced
- IT Knowledge: Excel Advanced
- Previous Experience in Sanitary / Health field.
- Generally, requires (0-2) years related experience
- Previous experience with JDEdwards/SA
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)