Requisition ID: 00001DDL
Commercial Marketing Graduate Programme (Pharmaceuticals)
Duration: 2 year programme
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world both now and throughout your future at J&J.
Our rotational graduate programme based in our UK pharmaceutical business, Janssen, is designed to give you the opportunity of structured development and equip you to become a future leader in the organization. We offer 2 one year rotations across multiple functions. At least one of these rotations will help develop your skills within marketing and the other will give you exposure to a different functional area vital to our business, such as Communications, Business Intelligence or Multichannel. These rotations aim to provide graduates with an intense, stretching and rewarding learning environment and to provide them with the key underpinnings to a future career at J&J.
These functions are an integral part of our pharmaceutical business. Marketing teams are responsible for ensuring that life changing treatments meet patient needs in disease areas such as Haematology, Immunology, HIV, Neuroscience and Oncology. Our Marketing functions lead the development and implementation of strategy and associated campaigns for our sales team to execute. During the year you spend in marketing, you will be part of a specific therapy area team and will have responsibility and accountability for driving the tactical execution of our brand strategy. This could include activity related to product launches and events, digital media and mobile technologies used by our sales force. Through developing and showcasing your leadership skills, this programme can also provide a great platform for future leadership opportunities within the organisation long term.
During this two year programme you may also have the chance to work towards an externally recognised master’s qualification (CIMA) and become ABPI qualified.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Supporting the development of the marketing strategy and campaign
· Leading and implementing tactics aligned to the strategy such as digital campaigns, sales team materials and customer segmentation
· Input into the overall commercial strategy based on insights and customer behaviours
· Full responsibility and accountability for managing your own individual projects within limits of time and budget, delivering value to the business
· Input and responsibility for translating health economic cost effective models to the sales force
· Understanding and interpreting business intelligence data to support territory mapping, target customer coverage, regional analysis and potential/penetration analysis